INTRODUCING THE TS-1 Sulfur Denitrator
Sulfur denitrification was originally developed for the treatment of wastewater in water treatment plants. This extremely effective process was translated for use in numerous public aquariums with great results. Once the potential of sulfur denitrification in marine and reef aquariums was realized, more and more hobbyists have been taking advantage of this nitrate-reduction technology.
There are several advantages of Sulfur Denitrification:
- Simple to set-up and manage
- Needs no additional feeding with carbon-based foods or to monitor feeding
- Works well without the cost of additional electronic control
- Does not require a protein skimmer to work
- Will supply additional calcium to the tank when used as per instructions.
- Units can be used in series for the management of higher nitrate levels.
- Long-lasting: media lasts up to 2-3 years
- Units can be easily refilled or serviced
- Can be used for freshwater or saltwater
TS-1 Sulfur Denitrator uses an up-flow design to maximize efficiency and reduce clogging. With a seamless body, removable lid for quick media access and a small, space-saving design, the TS-1 Sulfor Denitrator is truly one-of-a-kind.
TS-1 Sulfur Denitrators are computer-precision engineered and utilize the latest aquarium technology to deliver unparalleled performance and value. Despite its small form factor and compact footprint, the TS-1 is rated for aquariums up to 800 gallons.
An effective and convenient inlet filter helps to trap particulates, extends the life of the pump, and makes tuning the effluent drip rate as easy as possible. The high-quality pinch value allows for precise effluent control. Simplified inlet and outlet designs also improve efficiency. The unique pump baffle enclosure helps to minimize noise.
HOBBYIST-FRIENDLY DESIGN FOR QUICK AND EASY MAINTENANCE
JNS Sulfur Denitrators are designed from the ground up with the aquarium hobbyist in mind. The computer precision-cut enclosure makes the reactor look and feel seamless.
Cleaning and maintenance is simple. Thumbscrews and keyhole flanges allow for easy removal of the lid.
The workhorse powering the TS-1 Sulfur Denitrator is the pump. Each reactor is equipped with an Italian-made Sicce Syncra 2.0 pump. These pumps were chosen specifically for their small size, energy-efficient design, and whisper-quiet operation.
- High-quality cell-cast acrylic construction
- Inlet prefilter to prevent clogging
- Precise pinch valve
- Pump baffle enclosure to minimize noise
- Simple to set up and operate
- The up-flow design prevents clogging and improves water circulation
- Thumbscrews for easy removal of lid ‚ easy to clean and replace media!
- The reactor can be place inside your sump or externally
- Includes PH probe port for optional monitoring